It is a requirement for all Singapore companies to appoint a Company Secretary. They are the company’s named representative on legal documents and they have to make sure that the company and its directors comply with all the requirements of the law within the Company’s Act.
By engaging us, you will have an effective method of reducing your administrative cost, assurance of compliance and more importantly you can focus on your business.
- Scope of Services
- Duties of a Company Secretary includes but not limited to the following
- Acting as a named Secretary
- Maintaining the Minutes and Register Books
- Drafting of standard Directors resolutions and minutes
- Compiling the documents required to open a bank account in Singapore
- Providing advice on secretarial, statutory and compliance matters
- Reminding, monitoring and ensuring compliance with relevant legal requirements, particularly under the Companies Act. Regular compliance alert via email
- Ensuring the safe custody and proper use of the company seal if provided for in the company constitution
- Other Services
- All other services provided by us not included in the standard services listed above are to be charged separately based on the type of the services provided. A premium will be charged for urgent work requests. Once instruction is given to provide additional corporate secretarial services, we will provide you with a fee quote on the matter before we commence work.
- Our Company Secretary Fee
|Corporate Secretarial Service||400 per year|